• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you could be a pro at any sport...

Darth Biscuit

That blonde has some fuked up teeth tho.

Yeah she does... she looks retarded or something...

I'd still hit it.....:D

right. but standing in place and swinging a club while the concept of defense is completely nonexistent qualifies as a sport?

i know you're just being a jackarse for the hell of it but i think it begs the question - what differentiates a sport from a game?

sport - requires physical exertion and direct competition with another individual or team that is playing defense in some manner. ergo, golf and car racing are not sports.

So pr0n is not a sport?

:leaving:

right. but standing in place and swinging a club while the concept of defense is completely nonexistent qualifies as a sport?

i know you're just being a jackarse for the hell of it but i think it begs the question - what differentiates a sport from a game?

sport - requires physical exertion and direct competition with another individual or team that is playing defense in some manner. ergo, golf and car racing are not sports.

racing of any kind has this. it is physically tiring to drive under the g forces that they do for the amount of time that they do. competition is obvious, and i feel like the playing defense should be, but choosing pit stalls, lines around the track, and just being in the other guys way is all defensive.

:lol:

YES! You took my bait... I keed, I keed...

Soccer is a sport and so is golf... but you do have a good point... what is a sport and what is a game. Golf is more of a game than soccer I will admit... but it does take physical skill to perform well.

Pussy

you know the average life expectancy of NFL football players?

Kasay has the sweetest gig in pro sports. The cash, only a 16 game season, and little worries about his health......

Archived