• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are you looking forward to the most?

Brokenbad

I wanna see more pressure through the interior line.

Then I want a head hunter in the defensive backfield somewhere like we had with Harris where they would think twice before running a particular route.

Damn son, let me finish the poll!

lol

With our new coaching staff, we should see some instant results.

Even if we don't see results instantly, what are you looking forward to the most as far as overall decisions and play?

I'm looking forward to an offense designed to sustain drive and score points not just give the defense a breather and a defense that will finally put pressure on opposing offenses instead of sittng back and getting picked apart down the field. In other words, the opposite of what we've seen the past few years under Fox.

I am curious as to what you mean by instant results. I certainly don't expect many wins this year. I just want to see some potential for an effective passing game.

I don't expect a lot of wins right away either.

Thanks to the lockout, we will be a young team that has not had the chance to learn the new system, with a new coaching staff and new playbook playing in the toughest division in the NFL.

I don't forsee a winning season, but I do see a lot of potential down the road.

What I meant by "instant results" is that there should be some obvious differences when we watch Panthers football games ie no more Fox's mentality (running draw on 3rd down, clapping hands on shitty plays) and we should notice obvious differences in the teams play.

"Instant results" does not mean a winning record etc. It just means we should see some differences right away.

I am curious as to what you mean by instant results. I certainly don't expect many wins this year. I just want to see some potential for an effective passing game.

I do. Less than 6-7 wins IMO will be a failure.

Archived