• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Follow Me

NJPanthers12

@NJPanthers12 I kind of figured them Fugging Falcons were going to try to pursue Johnson.

And I can really see Stephen cooper and Eric Weedle in the Panthers uniform. They both will be free agents and even though we are not running 3-4. They can Probably help the players out on defense in certain situation or with terminology.

As for Braylon could be a good fit especially going back to a Chud offense.

Any news or updates with Deangelo Williams. ?

You guys are all pricks for giving this guy such a hard time. His posts are ten times more interesting to read than any of yours so shut your fuging mouths unless you have something positive to add.

Just because you're jealous that this guy seems to have some inside connections (whether it's Jerry Richardson himself or the janitor) doesn't mean you have to start pissing like 5 year old girls.

During a lockout, there isn't a ton of information and predictions to get excited about so just let this guy share some information. He offers a lot more than the average poster so just appreciate it.

We are all Panthers fans. Loosen up your panties and read things with an open mind or don't read them at all. And NJPanthers, please don't exclusively use twitter because I still don't understand how that poo works.

NJ, I think twitter is fine to socialize and put your opinion out there on issues regarding the team... But, I think some of these rumors are dangerous to be putting out on twitter. There are people that refresh their twitter search for Panther rumors constantly...

They could take yours and start posting it everywhere and tweet CJ or whoever and blow it up - just like the idiots that took to CJ's twitter before when I suggested that I thought he might be hinting at going back home to ATL... Dummies went on there talking sh*t to a guy that is still a Panther, and most likely a guy the FO will be determined to keep a Panther.

I just don't think you should use your twitter as a rumor ticker. Just my opinion.

NJ, I think twitter is fine to socialize and put your opinion out there on issues regarding the team... But, I think some of these rumors are dangerous to be putting out on twitter. There are people that refresh their twitter search for Panther rumors constantly...

They could take yours and start posting it everywhere and tweet CJ or whoever and blow it up - just like the idiots that took to CJ's twitter before when I suggested that I thought he might be hinting at going back home to ATL... Dummies went on there talking sh*t to a guy that is still a Panther, and most likely a guy the FO will be determined to keep a Panther.

I just don't think you should use your twitter as a rumor ticker. Just my opinion.

agreed, a person is smart, people are stupid

if your going to troll be entertaining that's all I'm asking, I've shat things more creative then you, and this thread was a easy lay up for something greater, your skills leave much to be desired:cool:

lol if you only knew...

derp derp derp

You guys are all pricks for giving this guy such a hard time. His posts are ten times more interesting to read than any of yours so shut your fuging mouths unless you have something positive to add.

Just because you're jealous that this guy seems to have some inside connections (whether it's Jerry Richardson himself or the janitor) doesn't mean you have to start pissing like 5 year old girls.

During a lockout, there isn't a ton of information and predictions to get excited about so just let this guy share some information. He offers a lot more than the average poster so just appreciate it.

We are all Panthers fans. Loosen up your panties and read things with an open mind or don't read them at all. And NJPanthers, please don't exclusively use twitter because I still don't understand how that poo works.

you suck ;)

Archived