• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I took a bathroom break at a movie theater (true story)

Brokenbad

thread is useless without pics. Oh, and if you're going to lie, at least say you took a nasty dump instead.

What would make you think I was lying about any of the story?

It isn't even close to an exxagerate story.

I took a piss in the womens bathroom and didn't know that I was in the womens bathroom until some chick walked out of her stall.

Is that really such a tall tale that one would think I was lying?

It started off like any standard bathroom break.

I walked into the bathroom and didn't notice anyone else.

I chose a stall, and quickly finished my normal urination.

I walked out of the stall and began to wash my hands.

A toilet flushes, and I turn to look at the person walking out of the stall.

It just so happened that the person using the stall was a female in her mid-20's.

I look around, trying to find a urinal that I can point to and tell this broad that she is using the men's toilet.

To my suprise, there were no urinals to be found.

This girls starts to shake her head like "Oh ok...." and then she bursts out lauging extremely hard.

She runs out of the batroom, laughing her fuging ass off.

I walk back to the theater and I enjoy the rest of my movie.

Jeebus this story doesn't deliver. My first thought was you were in the bathroom with someone famous, then I thought it was going to turn into some crazy sex story, but alas the story is only about how stupid a person is that doesn't understand that the door with a picture of a lady in a skirt isn't the one for dudes.

:nonod:

Happened to me once at the Harris Y. Had to poo so bad a turtle was poking its head out. I'm walking fast as I can trying not to let it out and the Harris Y has two locker rooms on the front end of the hall and two restrooms on the far end. This dad and his kid are coming down the hall and the kid is being one of those stupid kids that runs side to side, and I had to go so bad I didn't want to wait for him to clear out of the way so I ducked into the locker room as fast as I could. I glance to my left and see total female nudity. I looked right in front of me and painted on the wall is WOMEN'S LOCKER ROOM...I say "Oh poo!" and got whiplash from turning around so fast, so the lady didn't scream, but two teenage girls out in the hall pointed and laughed when I came right back out. I went into the men's locker room, took the Browns to their first three Super Bowls, and then was paranoid for the next hour because the Harris Y has a cop that walks around all the time.

It started off like any standard bathroom break.

I walked into the bathroom and didn't notice anyone else.

I chose a stall, and quickly finished my normal urination.

I walked out of the stall and began to wash my hands.

A toilet flushes, and I turn to look at the person walking out of the stall.

It just so happened that the person using the stall was a female in her mid-20's.

I look around, trying to find a urinal that I can point to and tell this broad that she is using the men's toilet.

To my suprise, there were no urinals to be found.

This girls starts to shake her head like "Oh ok...." and then she bursts out lauging extremely hard.

She runs out of the batroom, laughing her fuging ass off.

I walk back to the theater and I enjoy the rest of my movie.

Sure she didn't peak over the stall?

Archived