• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Monday Sex Poll Thread

Darth Biscuit

OK... hypothetical...

Say you're going at it downtown with your favorite girl and she's really into it and asks, no begs you to tongue tickle the chocolate starfish. :yikes:

Do you do it? :ihih:

Note: This was not inspired by real life events, but by a post someone made this weekend (Mr. Touchdown maybe?)...

Poll made private so you will answer honestly.

My college roommate was with this chick one time, poking his tongue around down there and he got sick. His doctor called it a bacteria infection and he had flu like symptoms, which just being around him, I also caught as well. He still jokes about creating the "Butthole Bacteria" sickness.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Much conversation has been made recently of 650 million dollar Charlotte public money needed to refurbish the privately owned Carolina Panther Football Stadium.  Cities and their citizen money funding  is responsible for government offices, police, fire, parks, recreation and civic needs only.  Taxpayers should never have to fund private enterprises such as Professional Football, Baseball, Soccer, Racing and Basketball.   Any owner who  threatens to leave the area if his refurbishing  needs are not met with public dollars should be given a one way bus ticket from the city to leave the area.  The owners enterprise will gladly be sold for his profit and another owner will gladly purchase the enterprise for their profit.                                         In this specific case of the Carolina Panthers, no Charlotte resident tax money should be entertained to fund the 650 million dollar project.  The multi-billionaire owner of the Panthers can well afford to fund this project by himself.  Otherwise Charlotte can provide him with a bus ticket. 
    • Glad that site worked for you..or someone you know  I didn’t  get a single  hit on that site  the hits I got came from the one I listened the transfer fee for me was $300 …that is all I paid and got rid of the psls, season tickets (full price) and  the parking pass…they handle all paperwork and interactions with the buyer and team i did ask my concierge , the day I was notified that they had sold, to move it along for me with Panthers Ops which she did to say I’m grateful and relieved is an understatement  I have no regrets…had great times there pre Tepper with my friends