• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Ritchies "Post-Lockout Power Rankings"

pdandy1994

Was just watching ESPN FirstTake, and this guy John Ritchie gave his top 5 teams, and then 32...

His first five was

GB

NE

Pitt

Houston(WTF)

NYJ

number 32 was Carolina

he then sat there and said how Newton doesn't have the "work ethic" and doesn't know how hard he actually has to work to be an NFL caliber QB.

His rankings and evaluation are definitely well thought out and researched...:rolleyes:

On Espn First Take Jon Ritchie a Former linebacker from the Eagles, Went through his Power Rankings. He had the Panthers at 32 Very obivious coming off our worst season in along time. He said Rivera is a mastermind he also use to coach ritchie when he was with the eagles as the linebacker coach and he said Rivera is one of the best Defensive guys in the League. But he said he dont believe Cam will be a good QB in the NFL. He says Cam has had so much College success that he dont know if he will ever work hard to be good.

Opinions...?

who cares what jon ritchie thinks?

Its not about who cares or who dont. It's that our team never got respect and since us been the worst team in the league now. Everybody looks at us as we are the Damn lions or Dolphins. I swear that our team are way better then Dolphins were when they got the number one overall pick. And the lions have improved a whole lot but look at how long it took them. If we keep our running game and makes some big plays and the defense plays we could win some games. Cam doesnt even have to play at a great standard right now. I dont expect him to play at the highest standard, he is a rookie and playing at the hardest position ever. Not right now anyway but if he did I will be a happy man. But if he plays good we could probably go 6-10 or Maybe 8-8 at best.

I cant lie sometimes I think we might have made the wrong decision to take Cam. But then i think about if we wouldnt have took cam and he turns out to be good. Everybody would have look at us as been fools.

Archived