• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charles Johnson "Hopefully it's in Carolina"

Car123

Hidden

Your thread is also about "FA Signings." CJ is a FA. And his interview was about where he wanted to sign.

But I'm all for whatever.

It is the timeline in which free agency starts league wide after acceptance of the CBA. It is about the timeline of events this week.

But cool glad you are on board :)

The thread police are getting a little crazy around here.... I understand people don't want a separate thread for each random thought, but that doesn't mean everything has to be consolidated into one massive thread.

Back on topic, CJ's stated desire to stay is music to my ears - but the pessimist in me says this is exactly what he should say to drive his market price up as much as possible.

First Take interview... They asked him where he would like to play. Sounds like he wants to stay here.

people make way too much of players saying that standard comment.

What Charles Johnson means is hopefully Carolina offers me the biggest paycheck.

The thread police are getting a little crazy around here.... I understand people don't want a separate thread for each random thought, but that doesn't mean everything has to be consolidated into one massive thread.

not completely disagreeing but this is coming from the guy who starts threads for every little thing in madden. I just searched and there were several for videos, screen shots and player ratings.

Yeah, Mike Hill kept grilling him with questions he didn't want to answer. CJ would just laugh.

But then he answered that one.

He also said Jimmy better be on top of his game once Cam walks in the building. (paraphrase)

Thats the damn truth jimmy better watch out cams about to take him for a ride.

not completely disagreeing but this is coming from the guy who starts threads for every little thing in madden. I just searched and there were several for videos, screen shots and player ratings.

Fair enough, I admit I get a little thread crazy but it only comes from my desire to share info I come across with other Panthers fans... since I'm perceived as being "that guy" I'm going to take a big step back from starting threads.

Regardless of my own situation, I still think the thread police are getting carried away.

Archived