• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agency Update

NJPanthers12

With all the craziness going on today I find it highly doubtful that anyone would have the time to constantly be updating someone not in any way connected to the organization (you) with information. If they are in any serious way connected to the actual goings on within the organization anyhow.

Not arguing with you just letting you know his title has nothing to do with the actual signing of players. He is not the GM or Assistant to the GM. Works in the front office not on the player side, but has complete contact with those who are and what is going on in the organization.

You are right I was just asking for drama. I changed it. I will not be respond to any of the doubters.

The only thing that I added that was not on my twitter was the Bucs made a bigg offer to Aso and the Bears are thinking of preparing a big offer to either Edwards/Burress/or S. Moss so the Panthers need to act quick if they like Braylon.

That only changes the title of the first post. Can't change a thread title yourself after someone's replied.

Ask one of the mods. They can fix it.

Archived