• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you see Armanti getting any playing time this year? If so, how?

Brokenbad

Even if he is good, I don't see how he'll consistnely fit here. You gotta believe at this point that Smith, Lafell, and Gettis have locked up the top three spots. Goodson has shown to be a pretty good KR.

So (barring another recievers injury) its really just PR and trick plays where I think we'll see his impact.

Hadn't seen that vid SmashMouth, thanks!

I can see Armanti getting some work in the slot, on KR/PR and some gadget plays. I keep thinking back to a reverse option play I saw in practice last year (which they never broke out in a game - big suprise there).

Got to say he didn't have the deer in the head light look and he does seem stronger, so maybe he might have a chance. We will just have to see what training camp reports say.

Stronger maybe, but its easy to look confident in drills, lets see what happens when the stadium is full lights are on and a Nfl caliber player is bearing down on him. I want to see that before I remove the "deer in headlight" tag.

Archived