• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Interview Earlier Today

Lilsmitty09

seems like he's gotten very comfortable interviewing in the nfl, when he first got drafted he seemed cautious. Now, he's speaking very natural. Hopefully his progression on the field is coming along the same.

When we drafted Cam I was one that was really upset and opposed to it. Let me be the first to say I was a douche for doubting. The kid WILL be great because he has the desire to be great and has a great personality. And even if he was to turn out a bust, I would rather draft a bust like Cam, a good guy at heart, than a bust like Leaf who was just an Dbag. Oh, and he will not be a bust. I am 110% a believer! Can't wait to get this thing started!

The guy is one of the most personable athletes I have ever seen. I really think he is going to be a great QB for us. The way he carries himself reminds me of Donovan McNabb (who I think is one of the classiest QBs ever to play). He sees the fun in the game and realizes that he has been put in an incredible situation.

It really impressed me when he said he knew the money would take care of itself if he played well and that when he picked his agent, from the beginning he instructed them that he didn't want a holdout. Very mature for a 22 year old.

Archived