• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where are they now? Past panthers

Gipetto

I too would like to find out more on what happened to Nick Goings and Jordan Carstens. Both were guys I liked. Lunch pail players who never complained and did a hard days work. I remember that miracle year Goings had when literally the first 5 strings were injured and he went from backup fullback to starting RB. Then he had 3 consecutive 100 yard games. That summer when the starters healed up, he went back to backup without protest; just did his job. Loved those two. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Eric Shelton - the guy that was suppose to replace stephen davis but was just too how should i say this? lost. Hes currently working at a bed bath & beyond in lexington kentucky.

Wasn't it Shelton who was on some reality show with his wife about their lavish/expensive wedding?  It was like just before his second season, I think?

Found it:

http://www.vh1.com/video/shows/my-big-fat-fabulous-wedding/161784/shamea-and-eric-act-1.jhtml

Why do these guys get into the restaurant business?  Restaurants have the single highest failure rate of any business to invest in.

Starting one is risky  but investing in a successful existing group is likely much different.

I read an article about how Biakabutuka was doing well in the fried chicken business.

Dan Morgan is a scout in Seattle.

Kevin Greene is coaching with the Packers I believe. He won a ring with them as a coach.

Colin Branch is living in the Charlotte area. I don't believe he is working.

Mike Rucker and Minter own the Ruckus house. My best understanding is it's a sort of tutor/daycare type place.

Chris Harris is pursuing a career as a Club DJ.

Eric Davis is on the NFL Network.

Steve Burlein works in the booth for NFL and College football.

Mike Minter is also a head football coach for Cambell.

Brad Hoover is a Head Coach for Union Academy, a charter school.

Mushin Muhammed briefly worked as a radio hose but has been dealing with back issues. He's worked with potential draft picks and Armanti Edwards as a trainer.

Brenston Buckner is the Defensive Line coach of the Arizona Cardinals.

Chad Cota is living in Oregon and is part owner in a small business.

I believe Stephen Davis is unemployed and dealing with side effects from a long, violent career in the NFL.

Jarrod Cooper created a non profit organization to help animals. Not sure if that is still going on.

Rod Smart lives in Charlotte and works as a counselor for youth.

Matt Wiillig has become a solid C movie actor. Always playing the big goon.

Moose owns Wild wing cafe and Chris Harris is spending a lot of his days at Rays Splash Planet

Wasn't it Shelton who was on some reality show with his wife about their lavish/expensive wedding?  It was like just before his second season, I think?

Found it:

http://www.vh1.com/video/shows/my-big-fat-fabulous-wedding/161784/shamea-and-eric-act-1.jhtml

I made it to the jewelry store part where his wife to be was wearing a $40,000 necklace and cut it off.

• 11 months later...

If any former Panthers players want to buy in to the huddle.... I am all ears.

Sent from my SM-N900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I would like to buy into the huddle for real. This site is going places. I have maybe $10K I could invest but I'd have to see your earnings. And you have to promise to have a free lingerie photo session with my wife.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived