• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Am I the only one in the divsion who thinks Saints arent anyones rivals?

malik

I think it comes down to hatred more than rivalry. I don't hate N.O, but I do hate ATL. To me, a loss to ATL is somehow worse than a loss to N.O. Also, I've always sort looked down at the Bucs, even when they had the better team. I realise that my views are entirely subjective.

I truly believe that the Saints window has closed and they will continue to descend back to mediocrity. They are only as good as Brees, and he isn't getting any younger. Their defense is sh*t, too.

they are trying to get young...Ingram could be a big part of their future but yea right now they are riding everything on Drew Brees.

I think 3 years is about all they have left in that franchise, another 10 years and it wont even be the NO Saints anymore. They'll be serving fish n chips and the hooligans will likely rootin for em.

I lived there for awhile, had a great time doin Tipatina's whenever Galactic was playin live. The crime, dirt, and puke is all that city is underneath though. They were barely clinging to making progress before Katrina hit. It sure as hell isnt going to recover now. It's one of the laziest cities in the US.

I hate the Falcons, dislike the Bucs and am annoyed by the Saints.

TB was our biggest rival because of all the talk that went back and forth between Jenkins and Sapp back in the day, I think the Falcons will eventually be our biggest rival because they are so close.

I think of all teams in our division rivals. ATL and TB are the two biggest rivals of course, but I still dislike NO with a passion.

ATL vs NO is really one the few games I watch of our division rivals that's worth watching.

Sidenote: Carolina vs Atlanta is the biggest rivalry in my opinion. Nothing like the I-85 rivalry.

I swear to God I never heard anyone give a poo about the saints till the super bowl win.

Everyone always gets riled up when its

atl vs car

car vs tb

tb vs atl

When it comes to saints its like BSjeG.png

fuging brilliant opinion....how did you deduce this jewel of information?

True our own teams rivalry is less with the Saints then the other two teams in our division. That just seems to be because we usually killed the Saints when we played them. Now they are the team to beat in the South and we are terrible. Both teams seem to choose to be bad when the other is good and visa versa. When that changes the rivalry will spur on and I will look forward to it.

That saying I lived with a Saints fan and he hates the Falcons. Calls them the Fallc-u-n-t-s. The Saints vs Falcons rivalry is long, its just not that well observed because the Saints and Falcons franchises overall have been pretty sad. Not until Sean Payton and Drew Brees have showed up has the team be constantly competitive over a number of years.

Archived