• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post a pic, any pic.

Jangler

Some huddlers probably do this...

funny-gifs-pissing-in-a-bathroom.gif

I like to do that with my car. Pull into a big parking lot and there is one car I'll park beside it.

Today I was reminded how much I like my fingers. I was inspecting equipment out in the field. I had on gloves but had been outside for about 20 minutes. I had to look underneath putting my hands on the ground. Not noticing I was putting my hands in two puddles of salt water that had been spilled. My hands were numb from the cold. The field tech yells that my hands are in water. I run to my truck but my fingers can't grip the door handle. The tech is right behind me and throws it open for me. I jump inside to pull off my wet gloves and still can't move my fingers. Not wanting to wait for numb nuts I pulled my gloves off with my teeth. Everything is fine but I went back to get the temperature of that water.

post-15341-142010117821_thumb.jpg

I like to do that with my car. Pull into a big parking lot and there is one car I'll park beside it.

Today I was reminded how much I like my fingers. I was inspecting equipment out in the field. I had on gloves but had been outside for about 20 minutes. I had to look underneath putting my hands on the ground. Not noticing I was putting my hands in two puddles of salt water that had been spilled. My hands were numb from the cold. The field tech yells that my hands are in water. I run to my truck but my fingers can't grip the door handle. The tech is right behind me and throws it open for me. I jump inside to pull off my wet gloves and still can't move my fingers. Not wanting to wait for numb nuts I pulled my gloves off with my teeth. Everything is fine but I went back to get the temperature of that water.

ImageUploadedByCarolinaHuddle1420101177.574461.jpg

Damn. Glad u ok!