• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smash N' Dash?

tntitanfan5309

Anyway, I just read this thread a minute ago, went to log in, and then all of a sudden I had to re-register so I was formerly Cabbagecream. Anyway, I was trying to come up with a new name for Deangelo and Jstew, Maul and Claw, kind of has a Panthers ring to it. If not we could use it for Deangelo's stiff arm. Either way it's my new aka.

Carolina

D-Will: 1,141 yards on 212 carries averaging around 5.4 yards per carry, with 13 rushing touchdowns, plus 2 receiving touchdowns.

J-Stew: 699 yards on 142 carries averaging around 4.9 yards per carry, with 8 rushing touchdowns.

Tennessee

Chris Johson: 1,094 yards on 222 carries averaging around 4.9 yards per carry, with 8 rushing touchdowns.

Fat ass White: 674 yards on 170 carries averaging around 4.0 yards per carry, with 14 rushing touchdowns.

Now to a total.

Carolina: 1,840 total rushing yards with 23 total touchdowns. And average 5.1 YPC.

Tennessee: 1,768 total rushing yards with 22 total touchdowns. And average 4.4 YPC.

So there's the stats.

So you tell me.

Who really deserves the name Smash and Dash?

Even the media is calling them that now.

You might as well go burn all of those cheap ass shirts your team made that read "Smash and Dash" because that title doesnt belong to you now.

And you want to know what really sad?

No one here actually cares about our RB tandem's nickname.

So here.

Take these stats back to your buddies on the Titans forum and GTFO.

This was the best post of all. From page 8. That titan fan hasn't been back since.:smilielol5:

BTW - maybe we could name the titans duo

Squeel and like a pig. Fitting being they are in Tennessee

* THIS JUST IN *

Lendale voices his opinions on the Carolina backfields "fraudulent" use of the nickname "Smash & Dash"

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nflnation/0-4-183/White-proposes-nickname-for-Carolina-backfield.html

Hmmm... "Identity and Theft"... Just doesn't have the same ring to it.

And for the record, D-Will & J-Stew FTW

This is hysterical. They sound like a bunch of 3rd graders.

DeAngelo has more yardage and 5 more TDs then CJ with 10 LESS carries, and J Stew has more yardage then Lendale with 30+ LESS carries, now who's better, next argument please, I bet your gonna say you only have 1 loss, but Titans have like 3rd easiest schedule in the NFL while Panthers play in the toughest division in the NFL. next argument, head back over to your oilers domain kid

Archived