• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFCS predictions...

BlanksKarma

:cheers2:

Here's a friendly...we'll see. I think we will start slow because of our rookie changes on the D-line and having a rookie middle back, but I believe we are better than we are given credit. Nothing new there.

I do think the Panthers are going to do well later in the year. It took Josh Freeman part of a season, an off-season and then a few games in the following year to shore up. But the flashes were there all along.

:cheers2:

Here's a friendly...we'll see. I think we will start slow because of our rookie changes on the D-line and having a rookie middle back, but I believe we are better than we are given credit. Nothing new there.

I do think the Panthers are going to do well later in the year. It took Josh Freeman part of a season, an off-season and then a few games in the following year to shore up. But the flashes were there all along.

Bucs will be no easy out next year but they are still not as good as the Falcons.

If the Panthers finished 8-8, playing a tough 2011 schedule. I would have to believe they would be a dark-horse pick for the play-offs in 2012.

so in last season when we should have won four games with a fuging pathetic team you don't think we could win just four more? HOMER alert

We still have Freemans favorite target..

Now don't do that to me!:idea: You don't want me digging up our highlights and spamming up the Panther's board?! We had picks too lol. Those were good hard fought games last year...nail biters. I hope they are just as good this year, but with a different [better] outcome.

so in last season when we should have won four games with a fuging pathetic team you don't think we could win just four more? HOMER alert

You're not playing the NFCW & AFCN again, you're playing the NFCN and AFCS. The only easy game on you're schedule is Arizona, last season you had Cincinnati, Cleveland and the entire NFCW.

I'm not slighting the Panthers just giving my opinion, that if they pull out 8 wins this season, playing the toughest schedule in the NFL, I would consider them play-off threat in 2012.

Well i guess all you guys dont believe in Cam....i dont understand why so many people criticize him.....at Blin College he had no interceptions and won the championship....then he went to Auburn and won and won another championship....with only 6 picks...do your homework people.....Cam loves criticism and people that dont believe in him it just makes him practice harder...this kid is a true athelte and is gonna be scary in the regular season.....Panthers gonna go at least 12-4.....Falcons-8-8......Bucs 5-11...Saints get the wildcard. Im sticking with this and when you see im right then hit me back....Cam might go 16-0 and shock the world who knows! WAR EAGLE......turned into WAR CAT!!! Panthers all the way!!!!!!!!!

Archived