• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone here a Cadillac enthusiast?

Brokenbad

I was recently hired as a salesman at a dealership in Greenville NC.

I work in the GMC, Buick, and Cadillac section.

I am in the process of establishing a customer base.

If anyone is serious about a new ride, I strongly urge you to IM me and I will answer any questions you may have, as well as set up an appointment with you.

(I will give you my name and the name of the dealership I work at if you send me a serious PM.)

Thanks!

I've owned both a Cadillac and Buick and give me the Buick anyday. If you need a selling point for the Buick, tell them that they usually just about as loaded as a cadillac but with the V6 will get better gas mileage while still delivering the same comfortable ride without all the electrical problems that cadillac has.

the 3800 engine is a modern marvel. good balance of power and fuel economy.

And how long has the 3800 engine been around? Like forever!

When Cadillac restyled from the big granny grocery getters. To the sleek cars they make today. It was the best thing that Caddy did since they had the big V-12's! (Or was it V-16's?)

Buick actually made the Rendezvous that was a spruced up PONTIAC Asstek! The Buick version was way better! If I could drive a car, I'd come see you. But I'm relegated to driving a full sized Ford van.

Archived