• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NJPanther12 Info(If you don't like him don't click topic)

Darknight

hmmm once again cause no one listens to people when they say if there not interested or don't believe me don't read my posts then I am not going to listen to people who say don't too your own horn.

Said back in April Steve Smith would remain a Panther.

The night before the Panthers picked Brandon Hogan, I said the Panthers are targeting and will be picking someone with character issues with their next pick. I did say this the pick before they drafted Fua, or the pick before McClain, or the pick before Ziemba. I said this the pick before Hogan.

I reported that DeAngelo Williams WAS at Panther players organized workouts when all the newspapers said that was not true. Jordan Gross later confirmed it on WFNZ.

I said that Charles Johnson was being swayed by Falcon players to come for less money and that the Falcons were not offering a huge contract to him and the Panthers were going to offer outrageous money. Charles Johnson later confirmed the Falcons will be sorry for trying to sign him at a discount rate.

I said that DeAngelo Williams was on the verge of receiving a ridiculous contract and I said he would sign within the hour that he did sign.

I said both Thomas Davis and James Anderson would 100% be back.

The day Beason signed an extension I said it would be done.

I was the ONLY person to say Kasay was cut rather than retired to the point where people took it personal and took personal shots at me.

I said the Panthers were interested in bringing in Naanee.

I said that Everette Brown had a good chance at being cut.

But everything is so predictable.

are-you-a-wizard.jpg

I have no desire to be in the middle of this tired argument, so let's just discuss the subject itself.

It would not be surprising at all if the Panthers were still talking to the Eagles. That is something I have suspected for a while in spite of the media's denials. And as exciting as it would be to get a player like Asante, next year at draft time we would likely be suffering buyer's remorse. Not because Samuel isn't good or because he is too old, it is just the thought of not having a 2nd round or 3rd rounder next year (assuming AS costs a 2nd and a player).

Think I would rather look for a less expensive (in picks/players) CB given the current state of the team.

I have no desire to be in the middle of this tired argument, so let's just discuss the subject itself.

It would not be surprising at all if the Panthers were still talking to the Eagles. That is something I have suspected for a while in spite of the media's denials. And as exciting as it would be to get a player like Asante, next year at draft time we would likely be suffering buyer's remorse. Not because Samuel isn't good or because he is too old, it is just the thought of not having a 2nd round or 3rd rounder next year (assuming AS costs a 2nd and a player).

Think I would rather look for a less expensive (in picks/players) CB given the current state of the team.

That's my main gripe with trading for Asante. I'm so tired of the panthers trading those picks away. The Greg Olsen trade wasn't bad, that actually worked in our favor. But Trading 1sts 2nds, Noooo mooooore! Stop with trading away the high draft picks. And if you are going to trade them away, make damn sure it's for a Player that is already proven in the league and is still in his 20's..

NJP is one of my top 5 posters on the board. if you don't appreciate what he does, you have issues.

I could post an old school Bevis and butthead gif, but there's no need...

You sir, and your pi givers are in the minority. NJP has no idea what he's talking about. He has no sources, and anybody who's anybody knows better than to listen to anything that comes out of his mouth. His sources are other twitter users. Plain and simple! I'm not going to look it up and prove it for the 30th time.. just follow anybody on twitter who covers the panthers and you will see that ^He is late every time or just plain makes things up to cause a stir...

For the OP... Did u really think that anybody was going to listen to you? Just because u seem to be a homer doesn't mean the rest of us are...

That's also my main problem with trading for Asante as well, he's in his 30's and it's going to cost at least a 2nd and a good player (Dan Connor is the most likely.) I believe that McDermott likes Gaither more then Connor. IMO Connor and a 2nd for Asante is a bad deal, if the team is going to give up that much for a corner, I'd really like them to be in the 26-28 year range.

With that said, all the rumors you heard about the Panthers and Eagles talking for a CB wasn't for Hanson. It was for Asante, the eagles cut Hanson because of his contact and the fact that they like the younger CB's on the team. He was making nearly 2 million for the season and only plays the nickel spot well. Lindley can do that for the Eagles just fine if Asante is traded.

The only reason that Asante hasn't been traded as of yet is because Philly is fielding offers trying to get an arm and a leg for him. It's been known for a while that Asante is on the trading block, it's also been known that the Eagles would like a first rounder back. Will they take a 2nd and a player????

I hope not.

I could post an old school Bevis and butthead gif, but there's no need...

You sir, and your pi givers are in the minority. NJP has no idea what he's talking about. He has no sources, and anybody who's anybody knows better than to listen to anything that comes out of his mouth. His sources are other twitter users. Plain and simple! I'm not going to look it up and prove it for the 30th time.. just follow anybody on twitter who covers the panthers and you will see that ^He is late every time or just plain makes things up to cause a stir...

For the OP... Did u really think that anybody was going to listen to you? Just because u seem to be a homer doesn't mean the rest of us are...

Just because you seem to be a basher of NJPanthers12 (Like the majority of the people here) doesn't mean the rest of us are either. I am here to discuss Panthers Football. If you want to discredit him, bash him, fug his mom, or anything else, there is a forum for that where you can call him and all that stuff (I believe the Smack Forum). I am here to discuss his information that he brought to the table which is Panthers related.

How many more threads is it going to take for you guys to get your point across that you don't think that NJPanthers12 is credible? We got it first 34982314833 times before in the many threads before this one that you guys don't think NJPanthers12 isn't credible. WE GET IT! WE GET IT THAT YOU THINK HE IS FULL OF POO!!!!! Do you people have to go in every freakin' thread and state that opinion over and over again? My opinion is different than yours (even though I mostly agree the things you say about Cam Newton).

(1:30 pm) steve reed tweets: panthers re-sign deangelo williams to long term deal. details coming soon.

(1:40 pm) NJPanther12 tweets: my sources are telling me that the panthers have reached an agreement with deangelo williams and its probably long term.

(1:55 pm) steve reed tweets: the contract is a 5 year deal with 21 million garunteed

(2:05 pm) NJPanther12 tweets: i just got a gut feeling about this guys but i bet you the contract is around 21-22 million garanteed

(1:30 pm) steve reed tweets: panthers re-sign deangelo williams to long term deal. details coming soon.

(1:40 pm) NJPanther12 tweets: my sources are telling me that the panthers have reached an agreement with deangelo williams and its probably long term.

(1:55 pm) steve reed tweets: the contract is a 5 year deal with 21 million garunteed

(2:05 pm) NJPanther12 tweets: i just got a gut feeling about this guys but i bet you the contract is around 21-22 million garanteed

thats not true at all

I feel like you are all adults, why do you insist on coming in here and trying to discredit me? There are people who clearly believe me and are interested in what I have to say so why do you need to make sure they think what you guys think? Just give it a rest. I have a source and I am going to continue to post. I have received multiple private messages thanking me and saying to keep posting. If I remember this is a forum for all Panther fans, not just those who are negative and need to put people down.

So like I said I am not going anywhere. Next offseason I will post my updates, the draft will come and I will post my updates, then training camp will come and ill post my updates, and then cuts will come and ill post my updates. Then the next year will come and I'll repeat. Just let me enjoy my time on these boards and let people who are interested enjoy an insightful conversation instead of listening to your bickering and negativity.

Archived