• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Someone tell me what I did?

Floppin

Although I am not really the advice giver on relationships and marriages, after being in a relationship with my lady for almost 6 years, here is what I have learned.

She's gonna be mad no matter what the fug ya do. Yes, sometimes listening to her will make it easier, but you will still be doing it the wrong way. Really, you just have to learn when to take the anger lightly and when it is serious. (<- these two mixed up will not end good.)

My lady and I are very compatible together and we both enjoy a lot of the same things, but as long as I am of the male species, she will always have a reason to be mad. It's a simple fact of life. I mean, seriously, I will converse with people about something, and if she is around and doesn't fully understand what I am talking about, she will act like I am being an idiot and that no one wants to hear what I have to say.

You will never win an argument, and even if all logic says you were correct, you aren't, and you will know that you aren't. It's a fuging circus, but for some reason, you will stay there with her, and you will do what she wants, and you will love her, and you will be happy motherfuger!

You didn't do it "her way".

Some people (both male and female) insist that everything needs to be done to their exact specifications. Fail this, and you incur wrath even if whatever you're doing goes right. If something goes wrong though? Then may God have mercy on your soul :(

My ex-wife was one of these folks. One day, I quietly told her, "Look, if you want me to do something, then let me do it. If it's so important to you that something absolutely has to be done a certain way though, then do it yourself.". That's likely one of the reasons why she's now an ex-wife.

In your case though, she needs to bear part of the blame seeing as she took your card without telling you and didn't put it back.

Archived