• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

as much fun as it is to watch cam...

nosuchthingasapanther

fug that. We COULDN'T run. This isn't like Fox where when the run is successful we stop running it. There was nothing there.

You can place this loss SOLELY on the OL and ST. Defense played bad, but if the OL plays even decent where we can run the ball a little, we win by at least 2 TDs.

I can't believe the way the Panthers played. I am amazed by Cam's poise in his first game. Amazed. I am also amazed by how awful the defense, o-line, and rb's have been. They have disgraced Cam. They are wasting his potential even more. The rookie has taken the game on his shoulders along with the TE's and WR's. That is the only bright spot on this team. Amazing the reversal from last year (and that isn't exactly good).

I hope the team gives Cam some really good loving and encouragement. It's a loss, but he has gone above and beyond all expectations. The next week Rivera should beat the living hell out of the O line and defense and threaten to start Goodson if D-Will and J-Stew don't show their worth.

I can't believe the way the Panthers played. I am amazed by Cam's poise in his first game. Amazed. I am also amazed by how awful the defense, o-line, and rb's have been. They have disgraced Cam. They are wasting his potential even more. The rookie has taken the game on his shoulders along with the TE's and WR's. That is the only bright spot on this team. Amazing the reversal from last year (and that isn't exactly good).

I hope the team gives Cam some really good loving and encouragement. It's a loss, but he has gone above and beyond all expectations. The next week Rivera should beat the living hell out of the O line and defense and threaten to start Goodson if D-Will and J-Stew don't show their worth.

Again, don't blame the RBs. It is the OL. If there is nothing there, what can they do? They rely on solid OL play as well. This whole game is OL. Point blank.

Archived