• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In retrospect... are you happy that we already used our 1st round pick last year?

charlottenian

It's those 2nd and 4th rounders we gave up last season I'm not happy about.

I am crossing my fingers there's a trade on draft day that garners us a 1st rounder but I doubt it. It's going to be a looooonnnnnggg wait before we hear our name come up.

(...and please, oh, please, don't let us wait that long only to piss us off with a dumb pick...)

Otah is a beast. He would have been in the 8-15 range again in this years draft. We went 12-5. I'm cool with it. Plus every one knows the money picks are in the later rounds. That's where the good teams make the best moves.

Otah was definitely worth the loss of this year's first rounder. Also, by not picking a first rounder this year, we will save a ton of money that would, theoretically, put us in better standing next year with the salary cap. If there is a salary cap in the future.

And let's face it, small market teams like ours have thrived under the salary cap.

Archived