• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does it really make some of you feel better..

Gipetto

I think he's talking about people picking Green Bay to win. Even if we were going against the AFC West, I'm picking my boys. I might not put the house on it, but I'm damn sure calling it and hoping it happens. I don't care about being wrong in this situation, after all it is just a game, so there's real affect on your personal life. Every week my pick is going to be the same. The Panthers

I think he's talking about people picking Green Bay to win. Even if we were going against the AFC West, I'm picking my boys. I might not put the house on it, but I'm damn sure calling it and hoping happens. I don't care about being wrong in this situation, after all it is just a game, so there's real affect on your personal life. Every week my pick is going to be the same. Panthers

In that case, yes I pick my team to win. No matter what. Last time I didn't I regret it. 2004 work playoff pool. I picked every game right. :(

Hypocrite, guaranteed if i went through some the post you make you been slinging some hatred towards the Panthers some way or another. That's the the nature of A LOT of fans, Panthers fans or NOT! Things ain't going to well then bitch and even when things are going well people will always find something to bitch at. That doesn't mean they aren't fans, they follow and root for the same squad week in and week out.

Archived