• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does it really make some of you feel better..

Gipetto

Not that I don't agree, but you should know the opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.

They do it for the same reason you love them. Because they did love, and still love them, but got their hearts broken. I've been guilty of this myself over the years.

In fact, if we go 0-3, you're going to hear me bitching about all kinds of things. In the end what everyone wants to see, is us winning. Some guys take it better than others when we don't. I don't take it well but Sunday's game was an exception due to Cam's performance.

My goal when discussing the team is not to make myself feel good. I leave that up to the team; if they win games I'll be happy. When discussing the team I only seek to have an accurate understanding of how the team operates and what strengths and weaknesses they have.

I don't differentiate saying something positive about the team from saying something negative about the team. Saying something that is correct about the team is fine by me regardless.

I look at every game as a possible win. I had the same mindset last year, and the year before that, and so on and so on.

I expect CJ and Hardy to beat the hell out of Rodgers. I expect our run game to finally take off this week. If not, I expect Newton and company to torch the Packers secondary. A team , over the last few seasons, known for giving up big plays through the air.

Young team that is growing, maturing, and progressing forward. I'm realistic through the week. Hopeful game day morning. Confident game time starts. Hammered and happy or hammered and pissed, game time. Beating the hell out of the team we just lost to on Madden afterwards or saying "Hey. How you doin?" to my wife if we win. Actually that part usually happens after Madden too.

My life as a Panther fan during the season.

Archived