• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

who wants to see armanti lining up as second WR more?

malik

Let me repeat. Cam was throwing a deep route to Ajirotutu in a news clip from yesterday.

Tutu, based on his size and speed, and the fact that he can supposedly catch passes across the middle with contact (scouting report), means that Tutu is the most likely candidate to ease his way ahead of other receivers if anyone does.

Holy crap, you mean to tell me that they showed a video of Tutu catching a deep ball?!?!?!?! Well that just locks him in, game over folks, clearly this one pass taken out of context makes Tutu far and away ahead of the competition.

Holy crap, you mean to tell me that they showed a video of Tutu catching a deep ball?!?!?!?! Well that just locks him in, game over folks, clearly this one pass taken out of context makes Tutu far and away ahead of the competition.

Holy crap, you mean to tell me you're that deaf?

They showed the #1 QB throwing a pass to Tutu in what clearly looked to be a situation where Tutu was being thrown a lot of passes from Cam since it was just Cam, Tutu, and a coach.

Fact is. If you want to rank guys who are built to be receivers in the NFL, of the three we are talking about, it goes something like this:

1. Tutu (Plaxico build)

2. Pilares (Steve Smith build)

3. Edwards (no comparable player)

They showed the #1 QB throwing a pass to Tutu in what clearly looked to be a situation where Tutu was being thrown a lot of passes from Cam since it was just Cam, Tutu, and a coach.

Fact is. If you want to rank guys who are built to be receivers in the NFL, of the three we are talking about, it goes something like this:

1. Tutu (Plaxico build)

Armanti could be compared to Randel El maybe?

Let me repeat. Cam was throwing a deep route to Ajirotutu in a news clip from yesterday.

Tutu, based on his size and speed, and the fact that he can supposedly catch passes across the middle with contact (scouting report), means that Tutu is the most likely candidate to ease his way ahead of other receivers if anyone does.

I understand where you are coming from, but I still think they will put him out there. Because live games are where they will see if he's making the improvements needed plus its the only way he's going to earn the trust from the coaches to get more playing time.

1. Tutu (Plaxico build)

This is comical. You really can't think of a player with a similar build to Armanti? If you would like I can come up with quite a lengthy list.

Archived