• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This team is dangerous.

mav1234

I don't know when, but this team is going to be very good. We're already extremely dangerous... We just need consistency.

I saw glimpses of our defense standing up and saying "not this time." I also saw coverage breakdowns and gaping holes, but we saw glimpses of what could, in the future, be a dominant defense. Even though we gave up huge plays again, I think this was overall a better defensive effort given the 4 turnovers.

Our offense... man... if that running game gets on track, this team is going to just flat out roll some teams over. Chud's short yardage stuff is strange, but I like that he isn't afraid of leaning on the passing game when it's working.... but I think he(Chud) needs to trust his backs more. Cam made mistakes, but he shows repeated glimpses of greatness, sometimes on the same damn drive. This kid is for real - if he keeps working at it, the sky is the limit for this offense.

Right now, mistakes are leading to big plays and killing us. But they are fixable mistakes, and they are areas I think we can address.

During the preseason I expected four wins. I don't know how we'll do, but this team is miles further along than I expected. We are going to be in literally every game and we will give every opponent a run for their money.

We HAVE to get that running game going. Chud gives up way too early on it. I don't know why we even used money on DWill if this is how we are going, I'd have rather spent it on a DT or something else honestly.

If you can get Dwill/Stew running, it's going to be almost impossible to contain Cam.

Defense stepped it up today, they surprised me, give them some time.

Impressive guys. I did not think it was going to be such a game like it was. Cam coming out of college I thought would be another Vince Young but obviously he's the real deal. This is going to be one of those teams this year you need to worry about, better than the record shows. Great game guys, all the best for the rest of the season.

Good game I agree there. We just still have some holes to fill in the offseason. Like a legit number2 WR. The oline needs some help on right side. The D needs a solid number 2 CB and a vet DT. Panthers can win about 6-8 games this season. But most these games will be close or in reach until they learn to finish out game. Missing otah and beason might have been a big minus for us. Who knows right now. But the panthers does have a team here right now and for years to come. They just need a few more key players on both sides of the ball to help out.

Archived