• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Bears Gameday Thread...

Kevin Greene

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• It's where they measure the release velocity. Someone posted a snapshot from CJ's. Just look up the results if it concerns you. They just mentioned the top 4 guys velocity results. What I heard there wasn't a lot of difference in the 4. The screen capture showed CJ's so the other 3 did it some point while there. They gave out Young's so he had to do it at some point.
    • Well for someone who doesn't live in the Carolinas area, this package is amazing for me and totally worth the cost, even at the $450, but yea, I'd like to get the $100 off if I can. Pre-covid I would go to BWW every Sunday we weren't on TV for me local or on a National game.  It would probably cost me around $500 a season in food/drinks, and that was to watch our game with no sound. Post Covid, when we were just terrible, I just streamed the games.  Problem with that is they'd constantly freeze, particularly in the 2nd half of games for some reason and it gets frustrating. So now with this package, I can watch all our games from home, with sound, no freezing issues, for at worst the same cost, but likely less, than I'd spend at BWW each season.  Plus I then get to watch whatever games I need to for fantasy purposes, which is such a nice bonus with having this.   This past season was great with it, on my TV I'd have either a local broadcast or Red Zone, with a quad box on my projector with my fantasy players, and the Panthers game on my laptop with the sound going for our commentary.