• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Official Naanee is Garbage Thread

chknwing

Dude f*cking dropped a gimme on that last 2-pt conversion play.

He has no fire out there. He should not be starting.

And if he is in fact starting next week, I'm really going to start questioning Rivera's coaching.

He will start next week. He is our best number 2 receiver. End of Story.

Honestly Carolina has not had an above average #2 receiver since Moose left. Deal with it.

He will start next week. He is our best number 2 receiver. End of Story.

Honestly Carolina has not had an above average #2 receiver since Moose left. Deal with it.

LaFell was better as a rookie than Naanee has been this year

Remember when LaFell broke up that interception? And you know.. He caught the ball. Yeah. Naanee doesn't do that. He had 1 good play the entire game riddled with so many of his bad ones. No he isn't the reason why we lost, but he added to it. (fug you Defense btw)

Remember when LaFell broke up that interception? And you know.. He caught the ball. Yeah. Naanee doesn't do that. He had 1 good play the entire game riddled with so many of his bad ones. No he isn't the reason why we lost, but he added to it. (fug you Defense btw)

Naanee should have batted that down or something. Then that 2 point conversion. Oh look the ball, I don't know if I should try to catch this guys..

Archived