• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jon Beason Comments On the Game

PantherBoy95

It's happened to us in every week. Too many ticky tack calls. And yes, they all impact the game. We're a young team but these are calls on veterans. I understand false starts but some of these holding and PI calls and non-calls are getting out of hand. They are also not playing the player safety thing in equal regards. You can't keep making judgement calls like that and I completely blame the NFL for letting this continue. There is no fine line and that is their fault that they haven't defined it properly. I seriously want Penalties to be challengeable or someshit. People take for granted how a bad call can impact the game. And when they mess up, they go "oops" and go about their day. There are no repurcussions for it.

I applaud Beason for calling them out. He doesn't care if he gets fined. He knows it and I'm pretty sure that won't shut him up about it either.

We can blame the refs all we wont. It wont change a thing. We have to blame them team. Penalties in the red zone. Illegal formations. Legedu nanee. We get down in the red zone soooo many times and we ultimate shoot ourselvesin the foot, but now its becoming suicidal.

^^^ LMFAO #17 gets his own category?!? lol

Blaming the refs, or thinking they're out to get us is the biggest cop out in the history of the world. You people need to shoot yourselves. The refs are not out to get us, the NFL does not want to see us lose, and the questionable calls that were made happen to every team in the NFL every week. The human element is just that, human. We lost because we let Forte have over 200 yds and because we couldn't tackle Hester. Beason of all people should know that. He sounded like a spoiled little brat with that tweet.

Archived