• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers offer 6th Round Pick For Curry

NJPanthers12

I'd be happy if we gave up as high as a 4th and got Curry. Even if TD is able to return to full form, a 4th round pick is still not expensive for a backup LB even if Curry doesn't turn it around and become a good starter.

Besides the fact that Curry can help us this year, TD can't.

I'd be happy if we gave up as high as a 4th and got Curry. Even if TD is able to return to full form, a 4th round pick is still not expensive for a backup LB even if Curry doesn't turn it around and become a good starter.

Besides the fact that Curry can help us this year, TD can't.

This will never ever happen. TD can't stay healthy and even if he did stay healthy, he will be a 29 year old LB that hasn't played meaningful football in the past two and a half seasons.

I wish I could dig up the thread where the Panthers traded a 5th round pick to the KC Chiefs for Tank Tyler and the fans were rejoicing.

Curry for a 6th round pick is an absolute no brainer.

I was happy when we got Tank and I'd be happy to get Curry too. They both went to high school with me, and I think that Curry hasn't reached his full potential in the NFL.

I was happy when we got Tank and I'd be happy to get Curry too. They both went to high school with me, and I think that Curry hasn't reached his full potential in the NFL.

I went to elementary school at "Ferger Berger" right across the street, K-2. :lol:

Fayettevillians UNITE! I really hope we get him. We could definitely use him!

Archived