• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LeBron James: WR for the Panthers?

Jangler

ESPN would definitly create an ESPN-Charlotte just to deal with all the news. Would instantly make us the most talked about football team...maybe ever.

No the Cowboys will always have that distinction. Even when they suck they still are the most talked about team.

You're right. We would win 7 super bowls. And have a huge celebration before his first game in which we declare our 7 super bowl promise.

disagree. LeBron hasnt even won an NBA title. honestly, i dont see him going to the NFL and honestly, if he's a WR, i dont know what to expect from him. he has size, but could he run proper routes???? Cam Newton is great, but if James ran the route badly then the pass from Newton could be off. honestly, i dont see James going to the NFL and if he does i see him in Dallas.

You're right. We would win 7 super bowls. And have a huge celebration before his first game in which we declare our 7 super bowl promise.

:rofl: not one, not two... not three..

One things for sure, the last thing I'd want to hear is that dude saying "I've decided to take my talents to the Queen City." Don't need a dude like him nowhere near Cam.

disagree. LeBron hasnt even won an NBA title. honestly, i dont see him going to the NFL and honestly, if he's a WR, i dont know what to expect from him. he has size, but could he run proper routes???? Cam Newton is great, but if James ran the route badly then the pass from Newton could be off. honestly, i dont see James going to the NFL and if he does i see him in Dallas.

Of course you don't see him in the NFL because he'll never go to the NFL. He makes more money in the NBA than anyone besides Peyton Manning makes in the NFL, and he's more marketable and less likely to get injured.

Lebron would be an amazing tight end though.

Archived