• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Top 20 Jerseys

chknwing

Honestly though look at the list. Almost all big market teams and the selling of jerseys is like the definition of big marketing.

It would bother the hell out of me if someone wore a Cam jersey but really didn't pay attention to the Panthers or maybe even football in general.

It's nice to see colors don't get me wrong but when I lived in Dallas you'd see people wearing all kinds of Cowboy poo and have no clue about anything in the NFL. It's annoying.

Maybe I'll just start wearing some Canadian hockey team's jersey and when someone says something I'll be like "Dunno man just like the colors/style." Ug annoying.

Hines Ward in the top 25. wtf.

I know 3 people, not related, that have the last name Ward and are all Steeler fans... Got another buddy, a Dolphin fan, that still wears his Ronnie Brown jersey because its his last name on the back... I doubt there will ever be a Panther with the last name Sgambelluri....:(

Honestly though look at the list. Almost all big market teams and the selling of jerseys is like the definition of big marketing.

It would bother the hell out of me if someone wore a Cam jersey but really didn't pay attention to the Panthers or maybe even football in general.

It's nice to see colors don't get me wrong but when I lived in Dallas you'd see people wearing all kinds of Cowboy poo and have no clue about anything in the NFL. It's annoying.

Maybe I'll just start wearing some Canadian hockey team's jersey and when someone says something I'll be like "Dunno man just like the colors/style." Ug annoying.

That just simply mean the team or person is bigger than the NFL. Do u really feel the NFL is upset...Just ask the Yankees.

Cam is the only rookie from this year's draft in the top 20 and he didn't walk into the NFL with the fanbase like The Golden Calf of Bristol...That means what he has accomplished on the field without much wins is generating income for this team so far...I'm sure Jerry Richardson is upset.

Here's hoping the wins will start coming and he will go up even higher cause when Cam shines, the Panthers as an organization shines.

Archived