• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING NEWS: Richardson on UNOS list awaiting heart transplant

NCMTNCAT

My fondest memory of Jerry was seeing him being driven around by golf cart during season 1 at Clemson. All the Panthers fans would see him, high five, cheer, etc. But they were primarily telling Jerry "thank you" for bringing the Panthers.

Jerry, ever gracious, had only one reply - he was continually saying "no, thank YOU" for supporting his bid for the team.

I've already said that the Panthers were a classy team, and it starts from the top. Jerry has proven to be a phenomenal owner - stepping in only when necessary to enforce positive role model behaviour and other important owner-related stuff. Never saw him walk the sidelines during a game (*cough dallas cough*) or cater to his injured star quarterback's wheelchair needs (*harumph atlanta harumph*). Jerry always managed to stay above the fray.

Get well soon, Mr. Richardson.

The Panther have been one of the most important things in my life since I was nine years old and couldn't quite understand why my dad was driving me to some town called Clemson.

Through good and bad, I've followed every moment of this team and lived and died with them.

You were instrumental in bringing them here and I can't thank you enough. Get well soon.

Thoughts and Prayers are with the Richardson family and most importantly Mr. Richardson himself.

I am confident, however, that everything will go through just fine and he will be back to his old self again.... Just stay strong

Unfornately, this is something the Panthers probably don't want to rally around but can be a booster for the team, to do this for him.

Archived