• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

They threw to naanee like 6 times in the row in the final drive

malik

Because maybe smith was been double and triple cover. But I agree Naanee should not be throwed to. Lafell this season has proven he deserves to be number 2 right now. But Ron refuse to put him at number 2. Charger WR and Ron is just plainly sticking with him. Just like Fox with Delhomme.

Nanaee runs really good routes and gets seperation. His hands are the problem.

You have to throw to him when he's open.

So can Lefall with better hands. Lafell has so far the season proved he has improved since been drafted. But yet we see very little of him if games. Because Ron refuses to change Naanee with Lafell for a few games to prove his point.:banghead:

So can Lefall with better hands. Lafell has so far the season proved he has improved since been drafted. But yet we see very little of him if games. Because Ron refuses to change Naanee with Lafell for a few games to prove his point.:banghead:

basically, why is that piece of sh1t in there and not lafell.

Because maybe smith was been double and triple cover. But I agree Naanee should not be throwed to. Lafell this season has proven he deserves to be number 2 right now. But Ron refuse to put him at number 2. Charger WR and Ron is just plainly sticking with him. Just like Fox with Delhomme.

i love it when a terrible poster says something like this and then eighteen other terrible posters jump in and agree

Archived