• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seeing Steve beat the crap out of Roman Harper was awesome.

Cat'sGrowl

That wasn't even Harper that everyone ganged up on. It was safety, Malcom Jenkins.. One of the smallest guys on that side of the ball.

And, while I agree that the late hit by Harper was wrong, Smith had no business doing what he did to Jenkins. Hitting someone as they've just crossed the goal line (and celebrating before he even got there), is questionable. Grabbin someone by the face mask, and trying to break their neck is on a whole 'nother level.

Harper should have been penalized, as he was, and a fine issued (which probably will happen). Smith should have been ejected from the game for what he did. Remember, folks, this is just a game.. Do you really think that Smith would have felt great about what he did, had he broken Jenkins' neck with that stunt? I doubt it..

With all of the stupid/childish comments going on here between BOTH sides, I hope that some folks can see it for what it is. I'm a Saints fan, and I think that Carolina WILL be a dangerous team in the coming years. So, I respect what's going on over there. But, I was disappointed with the conduct of both teams today, and how the refs handled things.

Travis

Are you fugin kiddin me, why should of smith be ejected from manning up to a blatant blindside (defenseless) late hit by harper, which coulda resulted in serious injury to smith.

The team stood their ground and was gonna curb stomp harpers pansy ass and jenkins decided to try an be a hero and save his fellow trash. Smith was raging and it wasn't a cheap shot at jenkins either. He made sure jenkins knew who he was fuggin with and looked his punk ass in the eyes like a man and not a bitch cheap shot like harper, all the while tossing him around like a rag doll.

GTFOH, with your he coulda broke his neck bs, jenkins was lucky he had a helmet on, because smith woulda rearranged his face if he didn't.

What I'm trying to figure out is why Jenkins even found it necessary to go rushing at Smith in the first place. What business did he have going over there, that's the real question. Had he kept to himself and went to the sideline he wouldn't have been manhandled by Mighty Mouse.

That wasn't even Harper that everyone ganged up on. It was safety, Malcom Jenkins.. One of the smallest guys on that side of the ball.

And, while I agree that the late hit by Harper was wrong, Smith had no business doing what he did to Jenkins. Hitting someone as they've just crossed the goal line (and celebrating before he even got there), is questionable. Grabbin someone by the face mask, and trying to break their neck is on a whole 'nother level.

Harper should have been penalized, as he was, and a fine issued (which probably will happen). Smith should have been ejected from the game for what he did. Remember, folks, this is just a game.. Do you really think that Smith would have felt great about what he did, had he broken Jenkins' neck with that stunt? I doubt it..

With all of the stupid/childish comments going on here between BOTH sides, I hope that some folks can see it for what it is. I'm a Saints fan, and I think that Carolina WILL be a dangerous team in the coming years. So, I respect what's going on over there. But, I was disappointed with the conduct of both teams today, and how the refs handled things.

Travis

Give it a rest.

The Saints player should have been ejected.

The refs owned that.

A flag was not enough.

That was a an absolutely blantant attempt by that asshold of a Defense Coordinator for the Saints to knock Smith out of the game.

If a Panthers player had of done that to Brees you would have been loudly crying about the 'thugs' on the Panthers team.

New Orleans, enjoy your moment. It won't last.

Travis

fug you Saints fan,we hit you cause we like to hit you fuging Saint!

May I also take this moment while there are some Saint fans viewing this thread, To pull Jimmy Graham's man card for that basketball style flop.

I havent seen a football player make a more embarrassing play like that in a long time. The fact that he had sucha dramatic flop against someone so much smaller than him takes away from any positives he had in that game.

Straight. Up. Vagina.

I thought I was watching the soccer on that play

The Saints showed they have no class at all. After Ingrams Td, Jimmy G looked like he was dirty dancing with Ingram and about to mount him. What a *ay *itch he was. I officially can't stand JG and wish nothing but failure for him. Give me a break. Jimmy would be absolutely nothing if it wasn't for the only truly classy and awesome player on ur team, Brees. Brees made Jimmy G.

I respect Brees and acknowledge his success and class. The rest of the team can go **** themselves. Can't wait for the rematch. Hopefully we steal their manhood right their in the bag dome. What kinda fanbase in large numbers, puts on bags because their losing anyways? We have survived 2 and even 1 win seasons and never have I seen us act in such a pathetic manor. SMH. I am proud to support the Panthers. Mark my words. We will own the Saints soon enough. They are on borrowed time and were very lucky to win yesterday. It was gift wrapped and by a team missing half its defensive starters.

Archived