• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those who wanted Patrick Peterson....

CPF4LIFE

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=58252

Just thought it was interesting, yeah he is still a rookie and can get better but he was supposed to be the most NFL ready prospect in the draft way more than Cam. Can you imagine having him on the team right now struggling and still a bad QB situation because we picked him?

Stuff like this makes handling close losses a whole lot easier. Future is bright.

Great job Hurney :cam:

Hurney played Russian Roulette and won. Don't act like before the draft Cam was a sure fire #1.
i think he was. i had no doubts about him. the only thing i didn't know was how fast he would adapt.

meanwhile...guys like dareus and peterson were being hailed as "immediate impact players".

Hurney played Russian Roulette and won. Don't act like before the draft Cam was a sure fire #1.

Dont' see why he shouldn't have been considered. He was always the better QB of this year's draft. It just seemed as if certain folks with some media clout wanted Blaine over Cam. I guess since they couldn't get Andrew, their real choosen QB, going up against the kid who took the Heisman away from him, they would settle for a kid who just looked like an elite NFL QB.

Just watching this year's draft opened my eyes to the politics that is played when it comes to certain players...It's not what u know...It's who u know.

i think he was. i had no doubts about him. the only thing i didn't know was how fast he would adapt.

meanwhile...guys like dareus and peterson were being hailed as "immediate impact players".

I'm gonna call bull on that Ray. I don't believe ANYONE knew he was going to be this good. Other than Auburn fans and his parents. Oh and warren moon. If you truly did, good for you man. I wish I had your insight.

LOL! There was no sure fire #1.

That's kinda the point I was trying to make..

I'm gonna call bull on that Ray. I don't believe ANYONE knew he was going to be this good. Other than Auburn fans and his parents. Oh and warren moon. If you truly did, good for you man. I wish I had your insight.
:lol: call bull all you want. i don't really care.

i didn't say i knew he would be this good although i knew he would be good. i said i considered him a surefire #1 (which is what you were saying that no one thought he would be). there's a difference.

Archived