• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Walking Dead on AMC

PantherBrew

Shows have to have some low points. Even though I'd argue that there is a lot going on at the moment. The things that are going on are scaffolding future big events.

The tension is rising exponentially at the moment.

Wtf is going to happen when Rick finds out his wife is pregnant with Shane's baby?

i can't believe nobody in here is freaking out about the fact that the same arrow Daryl has been using to kill zombies all series long just went through his side...

I have been thinking about that kind of stuff for awhile.

That was what i was thinking. That water is poo it doesn't matter if you get the swimmer out or not.

It like when they stab and smash heads, I always think about the splatter.

Yeah, I'm still enjoying the show, but it's lost some of it's fun.

Seriously tired of Rick's wife... she needs to go. Not surprised that they twisted the plot around the old man... he's getting weirder and weirder.

Daryl has cemented his spot as my favorite character... he's tough.

They do need to find the girl and get on with it...

I actually kind of like the flash backs... gives you more insight on the back story. They should do more of that. I would like to know how the outbreak began and how it was dealt with to start...

So i went ahead and read the spark notes (wiki article) about the comics and lets just say it stays at this pace -_- I was hoping it would be more like 28 Days Later and but it turns basically into Fallout 3/New Vegas.

Dont quote this plz as the white text contains spoilers despite the fact it is very bleak spoilers.

The end of the episode blew my mind, I mean what the hell? I thought it was a good one, much better than last week. The supper scene really let you know how tense things have gotten with everyone. I agree with Smitty Is Our Saviors assessment, shes too hot to leave behind now that the blonde is totally crazy.

To me, Shane has come off as a dick almost the whole series, last year included. Then they show you these flashbacks and I think maybe Im wrong, he at least was a decent guy... I really enjoy the way they keep it going, very good television...

I was thinkin Hershel is the Governor, only know about him from PSCs spoilers last season... As much as yous hate on Andrea, I dont think shes going anywhere. Again from PSCs spoilers, doesnt she become a badass? The TalkingDead mentioned that she becomes a very skilled sharpshooter...

Archived