• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Walking Dead on AMC

PantherBrew

Too many plot holes for me. The writing is corny and sometimes downright bad. Like the guy on the roof that they left. They made it very clear they chained the door shut so the zombies couldn't get to him. But MIRACULOUSLY there was another door in which he could escape through but the zombies didn't know about. WTF.

Show is good, but is not even close to as awesome as the comics are. They are changing things too much. This is a show that should be on HBO/Showtime so they can really give it its due. Will continue to watch, but will always be slightly disappointed, but it's still better than 95% of the stuff on TV.

Too many plot holes for me. The writing is corny and sometimes downright bad. Like the guy on the roof that they left. They made it very clear they chained the door shut so the zombies couldn't get to him. But MIRACULOUSLY there was another door in which he could escape through but the zombies didn't know about. WTF.

It's not like the zombies have the blueprints to the building... or are even capable of reading them...

why do we have to be snobs about EVERYTHING. sheesh. just once in some of your lives, enjoy something for what it is.

loved the opening episode. i grasp it has to be slightly vague to not show all its cards for the rest of the season. we will see.

if you stop thinking so much and looking for plot holes you might enjoy it more..

It's a show about a zombie apocalypse. Suspension of disbelief kind of comes with the territory.

Plot holes generally don't bother me as long as they're not glaring. I used to always watch movies and think "nobody would be stupid enough to do that". However, experience with the general public has taught me that people are, indeed, that stupid.

I really enjoyed it. When Shane, Carl, and Rick were all in the woods alone I thought they were gonna do a certain scene from the comics where someone dies, but instead I was shocked when Carl was shot.

I don't see how people say that it has pooty writing either. They've done some interesting things and are balancing out all of the characters nicely. Some people are just picky little bitches who get no enjoyment out of anything though, I guess.

I have been accused of being picky and I am to a certain extent. But I liked The Green Lantern so what do I know.

Archived