• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alleged gunman on campus here at ECU

Ricky Spanish

It's over.

fun story, about 45 minutes ago some dude walks in our class telling us we can leave and everything. half the class gets up and goes out one door, I go out the other door alone. I get outside and no one is on campus. I try to go back in and the door is locked.

turned out it wasn't lifted at tthat point, so i spent the next 15 minutes wandering around campus aimlessly until I got a ride from my old roommate.

true story

That's hilarious but sucks at the same time...

So it's really over... What really went down?

It's over.

fun story, about 45 minutes ago some dude walks in our class telling us we can leave and everything. half the class gets up and goes out one door, I go out the other door alone. I get outside and no one is on campus. I try to go back in and the door is locked.

turned out it wasn't lifted at tthat point, so i spent the next 15 minutes wandering around campus aimlessly until I got a ride from my old roommate.

true story

What the hell man? Yall get class off for a guy carrying an umbrella, and I still had to go to lab Tuesday after a big black guy robbed 4 people and then fled onto campus, where they couldn't find him with choppers and K9 units.

Someone got shot on campus earlier this year, and nobody even knew about it until a week later. UNCW needs to get their sh*t in line!!

Archived