• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How's Gettis doing?

mercules20

If Gettis can find his hands he will be a very good receiver. Reminds me of Brandon Marshall.

not who i would compare him to at all.. lol

more blind hype. i didn't see anything from him in 2010 that showed me he was going to be something special. not to mention his acl injury

not who i would compare him to at all.. lol

more blind hype. i didn't see anything from him in 2010 that showed me he was going to be something special. not to mention his acl injury

he was running pretty crisp routes and was pretty damn fast. he show'd plenty of promise. I am looking forward to having him back next year.

How many folks actually watched him last year? I remember coming out of camp, and he was starting, i wondered "where did this guy come from?" So i watched, waiting to see how the Matt Moore led Panthers would right the ship on John Fox's farewell tour... We all know where that went! So I instead watched this #12 kid.

What i saw (not a player or scout or obsessed fan) was a kid who did some things very well some times. I saw him use his feet well around the side lines, catch the ball with his hands, take some shots on catches, and someone with crazy speed. Was he consistant? No. Was there talent? Absolutely! Could he develop into a good WR, he sure has the tools too! I am a fan, but also a realist. Before we annoint him the next great WR, lets see how he recovers. Lets see what kind of relationship he and Cam create? Finally, lets see if he can beat out our other WRs.

At this point we are all looking for something to grab onto thats hopeful and positive. But lets not delude ourselves into believing in magic injuried palyers. As far as his speed, he should be able to get it back, Drew Carter was able to get his 4.34 speed back post surgury.

Archived