• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This week will be Atlanta's first game outdoors

Zithers

Turner and Ryan struggle on grass....always have. Rookie Cam had Carolina up in the 4th at Atl....

I think Cam and his offense are learning how to win. I think they continue building on something. Atl is overrated to begin with....

I agree this is a very winnable game for us due to several different reasons, but then again I've felt this same way multiple times this season and things didn't pan out...but I will say the offense is learning how to finish drives/close games out. I hope to see more improvement in those 2 categories on Sunday.

I hope we can get pressure on Ryan. Cold nor not, indoors or outdoors, can't let that bastard sit in the pocket and slice up our secondary.

Agree with Chaos....we need to manufacture pressure if we cant get it from the front. Ryan can and will slice us up. Death by a thousand cuts. We just need to give up FG's instead of TD's because I think our Offense can move up and down the field on them.

Archived