• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The stadium atmosphere sucked ass today too.

SmootsDaddy89

I appreciate it and I know I am most likely preaching to the choir. But I am going out of my mind and just had to get it off my chest. :incazzato::mad2::frown5:

feel ya too. Panthers are my only team and I've lived in CLT since I was 4 watching them grow since day 1...its frustrating but in due time it will be better

The lines today were ridiculous. We made sure to get to the stadium with plenty of time to be in our seats at kickoff. We arrived at 12:30 and didn't get to our seats until 1:20. Everyone was getting ill waiting in a crowded line that wasn't moving and most were agitated at best by the time they entered the stadium - I know the line was a total buzzkill for everyone I was with.

I usually get pissed at fans for leaving early, but honestly this game was the same crap we've been seeing all season long. A losing team with no playoff hopes giving up a 2nd half leads over and over doesn't deserve a rabid fanbase. Sure we got a lot to look forward to next year. Next year they'll get my money, if they show it's worth it.

Something must have went down recently for the NFL to start using metal detectors so late in the season.

They need to set up kiosks around the perimeter of BoA and you get checked out/patted down, you get a bracelet. Go to the stadium and hit an express line and show your bracelet and keep moving.

That alone would get 5 to 10 k in much faster then that would reduce bottle necks for the rest of the people trying to get in.

NFL just implemented a new security policy this week, and they only did it at the South gate. The customer service guy said they'll do it at all gates next week.

I was at the North Gate and didn't have to go through any scanners, but I guess a bunch of people were just trying to get at a different location. Line was wider than the entrance and backed into the street at 12:30 ish. Moved very slow. Got to my seats right after kickoff.

I was in Section 111 and it was pretty damn quiet. There was one dude in front of me encouraging people to get up and get loud. He was like "If you're not going to get out of your seat, just stay at home!" haha

All in all in was awesome though.

Archived