• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Landry Jones

The Saw

Some people are really loving this guy. I watched him play against Ok.St., and everything about him just looked bad.

His stance in the pocket just made it look like he didn't care. He didn't step into his throws, he just kinda put it out there.

Am I missing something?

Some people are predicting him to go in the top 10!

Being and OU fan.. I can honestly say, I have no idea why people think this guy will be a good Pro.. he has happy feet.. he doesn't have good pocket presence especially if he feels pressure.. horrible prospect. Maybe I am just spoiled by how good Bradford was for us.. but Landry is definitely not a 1st round pick material. I'd take him in the 3rd though.

I was more impressed with Broyles, and as bad as it makes me feel to say that I'm glad somebody got hurt, I can't help but do a quiet fist pump thinking that Broyles might drop to the later rounds due to his injury near the end of the season. I wouldn't mind picking him up if he was still out and about in the 5th (Hell I'd take him in the 4th, but there's a reason I don't run the team)

I was more impressed with Broyles' date=' and as bad as it makes me feel to say that I'm glad somebody got hurt, I can't help but do a quiet fist pump thinking that Broyles might drop to the later rounds due to his injury near the end of the season. I wouldn't mind picking him up if he was still out and about in the 5th [b'](Hell I'd take him in the 4th, but there's a reason I don't run the team)

people don't take too kind to logic around here, although I agree I think he is a playmaker

Archived