• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Parallel Parking

Chaos

I will never understand why people don't know how to fuggin drive, let alone not know how to park their cars. U shouldn't have a license if u can't parallel park.

Parallel parking has nothing to do with regular driving, though.

Anyway, it's not overly difficult but I don't like it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Yeah, banking on his hands, vertical, height etc. Thing is we have a processor with an average arm, not a gunslinger so he might not even get those 50/50's to even show what he can do. XL has some of the same BY issues, if he doesn't get some 50/50 throws his way he's going to be stuck catching a lot of expected shallow crossers aka dinks and dunks
    • Really like him. He will be great for Bryce. I hope he doesn't get a lot of push off calls as he did that on some of those catches. 
    • Everyone talks about how important it is to draft a QB in round 1 and have the "5th year option" I haven't seen it play out the well over the past several years. The good/great QB' aren't playing the first 5 years under their original deal.  After year 3 or 4 they are getting mammoth extensions. Having Penix take over in year 3 may actually save the Falcons some money over the next 5 seasons. I doubt they'd give him an extension after his first year as a starter if he took over the starting position after the guaranteed portion of Kurt Cousins new deal ends in 2025.   In terms of playing time, Penix 3 years as a starter would be ending with the 5th year of his rookie deal (assuming his option was picked up). The money Penix would be making in year 5 of a rookie contract would be significantly less than the upper echelon 5 year starters are making now.