• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey league

DoWorkBson

:shocked: Really!! Really!! Aside from offense been top notch right now. Our D is still not all that good. This is Bucs we are talking about. The Bucs are just as bad as we are or worse. But got to admit panthers as a whole are having a good game agaist the bucs. But still the Bucs suck. But this game is a building block for the team going into the offseason into next year.

Panthers 2012 season: 19-0
:out: What are you smoking. I don't see that happening unless it is a mircale. I would settle for a good record, home field throughout the playoffs. That's all I care to have for this team next year. 19-0 is a pipedream for this team. We are no pats or greenbay. But we will be dangerous next year that is for sure. Teams better be on the lookout for this team.:cool:

:out: What are you smoking. I don't see that happening unless it is a mircale. I would settle for a good record, home field throughout the playoffs. That's all I care to have for this team next year. 19-0 is a pipedream for this team. We are no pats or greenbay. But we will be dangerous next year that is for sure. Teams better be on the lookout for this team.:cool:

Yeah I was being tongue and cheek with the comment. Yet, this offense is capable of beating down opponents, improve the defense and who knows.

Yeah I was being tongue and cheek with the comment. Yet, this offense is capable of beating down opponents, improve the defense and who knows.
Yea well true. Anything can happen in the NFL. But saying. But I wheather settle for playoffs and homefield throughout the playoffs if possible next year.;)

Archived