• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

JaMarcus Russell supposedly fires back at Cam Newton

Car123

Are you people this gullible? There is no way in hell JaMarcus Russell was able to write something that eloquent. The last time I saw him on TV was at the Sugar Bowl with Troy Smith a few years back. He could barely speak English when giving a sideline interview.

I am having a very hard time believing JaMarcus Russell has such an extended vocabulary; I am also having a hard time believing that he could gather those words as intellegently as he appears to have done.

You guys realize that Russell was an SEC Academic Honor roll student right?? Just wondering because although he is lazy he definitely isn't an idiot.

Oh sure thing. I mean, no one compared Cam to Steve Young, whom he's closest to in how he plays the game, but decided to compare him to this turd just because he's black.

I see the same thing now happening with RG3.

Would you have liked it better if they compared him Ryan Leaf? That's the comparison I heard most often, well second to Russel anyway. Basically, players who were the number one or number two pick that were bust.

Archived