• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stewart / Williams Nicknames...

Hotsauce

Or people could just not go into them. I don't see anyone bitching about the 10348957 threads we have regarding the Playoffs. There are only so many ways you can look at it and I'm pretty sure every way has been covered. Ya know what I do? I don't click any playoff-related links. It is incredible!

Or people could just not go into them. I don't see anyone bitching about the 10348957 threads we have regarding the Playoffs. There are only so many ways you can look at it and I'm pretty sure every way has been covered. Ya know what I do? I don't click any playoff-related links. It is incredible!

I'm not saying disagreeing with the decision to open a thread, but you'd rather discuss nicknames than playoff scenarios?

I'm not saying disagreeing with the decision to open a thread, but you'd rather discuss nicknames than playoff scenarios?

No, I'll discuss anything Panthers. I mean, you're talking about a forum that had a six page discussion on changing souvenir cup sizes at BoA Stadium. Yes the nickname thing is tired out, but it is a forum. Just don't click the damn link. I don't understand why they is so hard to comprehend.

Archived