• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Something kinda interesting about the PSL tickets this year

Fiz

I'm not missing the point, I just don't think it means much other than they left off 2 players who have generated a ton of fan ire at this point.

Exactly. Five years down the road this list could be very different. The history hasn't been fully written on either of them yet.

I think the franchise is so young that using a "Panther Greats" theme is probably a bad idea. Would have been better just to use guys on our current roster, but make sure to use the ones that will be here for several years. Stewart, DWill, Beason, Gross, Smitty, Otah, ect.

I'm glad Stevie B is on there. It's impossible to mention what he did for this team without stirring the Jake-Delhomme-is-our-quarterback pot these days, but in the context of our short team history he was a major.

B-Line. The Panthers best quarteback ever. Bar none. That '99 year: 4,400 yards (led NFL), 60% completion, 36 touchdowns. Although the team finished a Drew Brees like 8-8.

Archived