• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear Dad,

Brokenbad

Yea I read the OP, if I didn't I wouldn't have responded. Who knows if he was serious about his post, but if he was no one should criticize what he's going through right now. He in my opinion was reaching out for more mature thoughts about the situation he's in at this point in time, but everyone tends to make it a joke. He is obviously questioning his faith, noted in another thread, and imo doesn't know how his father will react to it being the religious person that his dad seems to be. Show some respect people have dignity the crossroads he's in right now isn't a laughing matter, and obviously he has enough respect for the posters on this board to look for positive feedback, and everyone is shootin him down. I remember electro committing suicide but not sure what brought that on to him, no sense in making someone else feel like their opinion on a certain situation is a laughing matter.

Dear Cox,

This isn't working out.

Sincerely,

The Internet

Dear Cox,

This isn't working out.

Sincerely,

The Internet

Yea might not be working out, but at least I have enough respect to not belittle any of you, this isn't a joking matter take it as you will, but your insight or lack of isn't contributing to the hardship he's going through. What if you were in this situation, how would you feel if your peers saw it as as laughing matter. Obviously he had enough respect for this forum to openly expose the emotions running through his head right now, and all you can contribute is little one liners. Maybe you should re evaluate the state your life is in now and not feel the need to downgrade others just to feel accepted in this forum, that's immature of you. Bash me all you want doesn't hurt my feelings but god forbid the crude and unnecessary remarks towards the OP puts him in an extremely depression state of mind, yea its the internet but if you don't understand that he has clearly reached a crossroad in his life then you my friend should re evaluate your place on the internet before even attempting to belittle any of us. We all come to this forum because we love the same team, but your no better than anyone who posts here. Hell none of us are. We are all created equal and some situations we go through aren't a laughing matter. Take it as you will I simply don't care, but to laugh and joke about a post because it simply shouldn't be on this forum is ludicris. Cardiac don't let the immaturity of these post affect you to the point you give up trying to find yourself/religion, obviously the respect and maturity level on this board should show you that your better than that and make you understand that you've tried to reach out IMO, but doing it in the wrong place.

Wow their are some really insensitive ass holes in this thread. People with serious problems typically don't handle things the best way. Nice job criticizing the guy for it.

OP seek some professional help, it doesn't hurt a thing.

I'm not seeing the part where he's "reaching out"

All I'm seeing is "My faith was so weak, a bumper sticker changed it and now I feel the need to brag about it on the Huddle"

You're such a kind compassionate person. I can tell you're a Christian by the fruit you bear. :rolleyes:

Yea might not be working out, but at least I have enough respect to not belittle any of you, this isn't a joking matter take it as you will, but your insight or lack of isn't contributing to the hardship he's going through. What if you were in this situation, how would you feel if your peers saw it as as laughing matter. Obviously he had enough respect for this forum to openly expose the emotions running through his head right now, and all you can contribute is little one liners. Maybe you should re evaluate the state your life is in now and not feel the need to downgrade others just to feel accepted in this forum, that's immature of you. Bash me all you want doesn't hurt my feelings but god forbid the crude and unnecessary remarks towards the OP puts him in an extremely depression state of mind, yea its the internet but if you don't understand that he has clearly reached a crossroad in his life then you my friend should re evaluate your place on the internet before even attempting to belittle any of us. We all come to this forum because we love the same team, but your no better than anyone who posts here. Hell none of us are. We are all created equal and some situations we go through aren't a laughing matter. Take it as you will I simply don't care, but to laugh and joke about a post because it simply shouldn't be on this forum is ludicris. Cardiac don't let the immaturity of these post affect you to the point you give up trying to find yourself/religion, obviously the respect and maturity level on this board should show you that your better than that and make you understand that you've tried to reach out IMO, but doing it in the wrong place.

There's no way I'm reading all that unless you learn some sentence structure, Mister.

Yo guys just gotta stop. Depression is no laughing matter. It's an imbalance of chemicals in a brain, it can happen to any one of us. About 30-40 million Americans suffer from depression every year. poo ain't funny.

Arsen is correct, depression is not funny.

But this is funny....

funny_gif_collection_24.gif

Archived