• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Schefter on Peppers.

Jai.

wasnt this the same guy that said peppers to the patriots for a second round pick was close to bein a done deal? as much as i would love the cheifs first round pick, i doubt this happens

I think that was Carucci on NFL.com who said the NE thing was a done deal. I believe Schefter has always been a skeptic on Pep to NE. I agree with Schefter.

I think that was Carucci on NFL.com who said the NE thing was a done deal. I believe Schefter has always been a skeptic on Pep to NE. I agree with Schefter.

yeah, vic said that the pats and panthers were talking about a 2nd rounder. schefter said twasn't so.

It's a bit more fun as a fan to discuss than just being an ole curmudgeon...and coming on a message board to tell everyone what they already know (that it pry wont happen)

and fun is what we are looking for.

Some of us can have fun dreaming about crap that will never happen and others can have fun making fun of the dreamers.

Nah, not being a baby.. Just choosing to follow with affirmative action, so people become less of a pain in the ass for no reason, other then being biased Panthers fans.

Everyone falls under the same category in the following rules department, and what I received a warning for... was saying something that apparently was ignored and inappropriate from another board member as I merely posted the statement the person made as a direct insult. There is more to look into toward the person making the insult, then the guy who simply repeats what insult was made :)

Play fire with fire I suppouse.

Nah, not being a baby.. Just choosing to follow with affirmative action, so people become less of a pain in the ass for no reason, other then being biased Panthers fans.

Everyone falls under the same category in the following rules department, and what I received a warning for... was saying something that apparently was ignored and inappropriate.

Play fire with fire I suppouse.

Stop being a troll. Set higher standards for your life meatball.

Glenn Dorsey and a 3rd???

BTW I'd take Michael Crabtree in a second if we were in the 3rd spot

I wouldn't. He is an exceptional athlete, but he's never played in a pro-style offense. The terminology is totally different, the routes are totally different, the speed is totally different, the talent is totally different...

He may be able to overcome those factors, sometimes it happens, but sometimes not. Add that too the fact that if he does come around, it will take years at a very high salary...

I actually heard a rumor that Jets or Broncos were negotiating with the Chiefs to trade up to #3 in order to take Sanchez.. because it is widely believed around the league that the Seahawks WILL take Sanchez at #4 if there. This would make sense in a 3-way trade with the Panthers, as the Chiefs will then have, either the #12 overall pick (Broncos) or #17 overall (Jets) and an additional 2nd.

So if the Chiefs are going to make a push, that would be it. Give us your mid-1st and 2nd for Peppers. I would take that deal.

Archived