• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jags to go to all black uni's next year

Strawman

How the f*** does their all-black scheme have anything to do with the possibility of us adopting one? Last time I checked, teams have more than one uni to choose from and can wear any combination of the ones they have...

I don't see how the Jags getting all black unis have anything to do with what we would wear... home or away.

I simply made this assumption on the basis of the two being so closely related, (coming in the same year, both with feline mascots). I would think JR would want to minimize further comparison/confusion among non fans of the two teams. As I said this is my OPINION, sorry to confuse you.

:lol: most teams use lighter jerseys in warmer weather.

quit acting like it's just a stupid panthers FO decision.

jags will do this and they will be hating it. remember, kahn said that he bases decisions more on emotion than rationality. i get the feeling that a lot of you are the same way.

when it's hot and you're active, you don't want to wear dark clothes.

Do we really know that the Jagoffs are getting all black uni's or is this based apon their message boards being bombarded with retarded uniform change threads. (Like ours is)

Because believe it or not, Internet info is not always 100% accurate.

P.S. For everytime you forward this post. Bill gates will send you $10.

I don't ever recall a time where we imitated anything the Jags did.

I remember them pursuing two of our coaches, signing one, I remember them always being a year behind in terms of team identity.. I don't ever rememer us ever doing anything they did.

If we want black on our uniform, we should get it. We are Panthers. They are speckled and the most boring sports franchise in America.

Archived