• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Official All Day Superbowl XLVI Thread

Jangler

this is the least enthused about a super bowl I have ever been. I don't care for either team and it feels like a rerun.

I think the giants win because the pats haven't played a team in weeks that can actually throw the ball well, and their secondary is god awful. they've lucked out by playing run first teams throughout the last month or so, so they look better than they are.

I think it'll be Patriots 31 - Giants 20.

I'm actually pretty excited about watching it. Tom Brady has the chance to do something only two other QBs in the history of football have done, by winning four Super Bowls. I don't know if that'll ever happen again (except for Cam, of course.), and it's pretty exciting to watch.

Oh, and there's the commercials, which should be pretty cool.

But, the halftime show is going to suck something awful.

I don't understand how they wanted to go "more conservative" after the Janet Jackson, and then was like, who's the most conservative singer in the music industry? It's GOT to be Madonna, right?

None of her songs are about sex, she didn't make out with Britney Spears on tv, right? Oh, and I'm sure the demographic of the Super Bowl, 18-50 year old males, will definitely love Madonna's music! It's been an the top of the charts for weeks! Yeah!

Archived